- “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” and other heinous antisemitic messages projected onto Jon M. Huntsman Hall at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Threats of murder, rape and mass shooting of Jewish students, with the statement “rats need to be eliminated” at Cornell University.
- Messages protesting “Zionist genocide” and extolling Hamas “martyrs” projected onto the library at George Washington University.
- Students assaulted for putting up Israeli hostage posters at Columbia University.
- Students offered extra credit to attend a walkout against Israel at UC Berkeley.
- Stanford University: a lecturer instructing Jewish students to gather their belongings and stand in the corner because “this is what Israel does to the Palestinians.”
- Harvard University: 31 student groups signing an open letter blaming Israel “entirely” for Hamas’s acts of terror.
As we all confront the rising hatred, we invite you to a special virtual program to discuss how universities are — and are not — addressing antisemitism and where we can go from here.
Opening session with Professor Larry Summers, President Emeritus of Harvard and former US Secretary of the Treasury.
Followed by a panel discussion with:
Dean, Berkeley Law School
Dr. Shai Davidai
Faculty, Columbia University
Senior at Cornell, president of Cornellians for Israel
Moderated by Jeff Zucker, former president of CNN Worldwide and CEO of NBCUniversal.
Tuesday, November 21, 2023 | 6:30 PM Eastern