To enter the temple for all occasions:
- All persons 12 years of age and older must provide proof of vaccination.
- All children 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
- Masks are required to be worn by all, covering your nose and mouth, at all times.
- Social distancing will be required.
Before attending services in person at Temple Emanu-El, please consider the following:
- Have I felt any of the following symptoms during the last 48 hours?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Is my temperature taken today at or over 100.4°F?
- Have I knowingly been in close contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had any symptoms of COVID-19? (Close contact means 15 minutes of exposure within 6 feet, and/or the infected or potentially infected person is someone you currently live with and/or is someone with whom you have daily interaction.)
- Have I tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have I traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
- Temple Emanu-El will utilize enhanced cleaning protocols for high-touch surfaces and bathrooms.
- The building HVAC System has HEPA MERV-14 filters installed and provides fresh air intake.
- All employees are fully vaccinated.
- Use soap or water, or hand sanitizer often. Sanitizing stations will be located at all entrances and elevator doors.